Sunday, June 1, 2008

three wheels

November 8 2002.

Pagdating ko sa Manila to take our oath (kasi nachambahan kong pumasa sa CPA exam), I was amazed by how may traysikel there were. I have never in my life saw three wheels na ganun karami. We’ll I grew in a city na sosyal. Hehe. Wala kasing three wheels sa Baguio. I think it's the only city with no tricycle and allows FX to run as taxi.

Culture shock kasi kasya ang limang hindi magkakakilala na magsiksikan sa traysikel. It's a feat kung panu yun natin nagagawa. I even saw a picture of a cow and 2 goats take a traysikel ride-both naka smile pa! We'll this is the Philippines. The land of unlimited possibilities and countless innovations.

At eto pa, you get to ride with the whole family of the driver! It's a bonus I think, kasi you get to know where your ten pesos fare will go.

So nawiwili nga ako sumakay sa tricycle. Mausok nga lang.

It's a three wheel limo. Mamimiss ko mga tricycle when I finally decide to go back to Baguio for good.

No comments: